Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Caroline!

Her Birthday was March 31st.  Yes, I am late on the Birthday Shout-Out...but I still felt like her day is post-worthy (late or not).

Caroline has been my best friend through several different schools, dorm rooms, various countries, summer jobs, a wedding, a baby, long flights, long car rides, airport layovers, sleepless nights in bug-nets, vacations, school days, runs, bike rides, volleyball, football games, Spanish exchange students, being lost, movies, sleepovers, church, retreats, crazy adventures, and normal outings.  I am so thankful for her and her friendship.

For her birthday she wanted to go for a mountain bike ride!...another reason why I love her!


 Happy 24th Birthday, Caroline!!!! You have totally entered into your MID-twenties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment