Thursday, August 2, 2012

On the home front

My parents are out visiting Zach in Washington State for a week...


 Therefore, Juliet and I are holding down the home front.  Pretty much we have been watching the Olympics, eating, working out, watching the Olympics, working on my Master's presentation, and watching the Olympics.  But in our moments of spare time we have also been doing everything on the excessively long list my mom left me of things to do daily.  One of those things has been to collect the "harvest" from the garden.  There have been so many veggies I have been having to use them before they all go bad, and a girl can only eat so many tomatoes.  So, we have made lots of Salsa and Spaghetti sauce.  I have really enjoyed the "at home time" and the motivation to be productive in the kitchen!




No comments:

Post a Comment