Friday, March 29, 2013

Bridal Shower's

I have been so blessed to be given two wonderful bridal showers in the last month.  Both included wonderful fellowship, food, advice, prayer time, and games.  Here are a few pictures...

My wonderful shower hostesses: Cecilia and Leah!
This shower was called "Frosting on the Cookie" since that is what we are serving at the wedding!  So, Cecilia divided the guests into three groups and they were each assigned a phase of my life to represent in cookies, frosting, and toppings.  The phases were past, present, and future.  The teams came up with AWESOME cookie representations!


My Future: Me pregnant, Juliet surrounded by all her army brothers (because I want a bunch of girls!), and lastly, me driving my mini-van with all my kids' heads out the window.  haha
My Titus 2 group from Trinity hosted a shower at Dottie's house!
 The game at this shower was so fun too!  Dottie had talked to Micah prior to the shower and got his answers to ten questions.  She then asked me the questions and I had to try and correctly guess Micah's answers.  I think I only missed two ;)

Grandmother and Aunt Becky were able to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment