Friday, July 12, 2013

Asheville Visit

Juliet and I are taking advantage of the fact that she flies free until she turns two and headed to Asheville for a week visit.  Juliet got lots of Abue and Granddaddy time, visited with great-grandparents, and saw her papa, while I spent time with friends, ate, read, and did a little early birthday celebrating!  My mom even had our wedding reception food made again for me so that I could enjoy it at my leisure :) It was a great trip but we were glad to get home by the end because we missed Micah.

Nature center with her beloved Abue!


Juliet loves hanging out with her granddaddy!


Great-granddaddy Robert

Great-grandma Isla

reading with great-grandmother Helen

Papa's and Beer---Cake IN my face (and nose, and eyes, and hair...)

Wedding food and sangria!



No comments:

Post a Comment