Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Asheville Visit

Juliet and I headed up north-east to Asheville for a week and we packed in a lot!  Juliet was so busy being the center of attention that I never watched her alone the entire week!  We spent wonderful time with my parents, my mother-in-law, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, and great-grandparents!  We also celebrated Juliet's birthday, went to the Mountain State Fair, explored Hickory Nut Gap Farm, and enjoyed crisp fall weather!!!  We had a wonderful time, but were glad to get back home to Micah.






My nephew, Isaac

Picking raspberries with Granddaddy


Mountain State Fair


Uncle Ryan and Juliet


Twins!  ...Playing with Abue

Breakfast at the fair with Nini

"holding" baby Isaac.  She was SO excited!


Visiting great-grandparents in VA


helping grant-granddad in the garden

great-grandma Isla



Dinner with great-grandmother Helen

Aunt Becky and Juliet



No comments:

Post a Comment