Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

Around here we LOVE Valentines day!  We started off the week festivities by having our dear friends Kali, Brooklyn (Juliet's BFF), and baby Eleanor over to decorate cookies with us.
 
Juliet took the cookies she (and I!) decorated to her pre-school to share with her friends. 




On Valentine's Day, we began the morning with heart-shaped pancakes (and wine for those who had just worked the night shift....)



Our families were SO sweet to send of lots of gifts for the occasion!  My parents sent us chocolate covered strawberries, Juliet's little table arrived from my parent's (a late Christmas gift), and Micah's parents sent Juliet a package with goodies and clothes from India.  Also, Juliet's Papa sent her a package.  I'm pretty sure Juliet got more on this day then she did on her birthday :)  



Since Micah and I had plans to go out for dinner, we let Juliet eat all the chocolate and candy she received since we knew she could expend her sugar-energy on the babysitter.  Ha!  Micah and I went out to an Italian restaurant that was very yummy!  It was a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment