Friday, November 30, 2012

Happenin's

I am rather far behind so here are tons of pictures to get you caught-up! But I would like to mention that Juliet is growing physically and mentally so much!  She is really into repeating EVERYTHING she sees.  Her verbal language is growing and she really seems to understand almost everything we say to her.  Her current favorites are wiping people's/dog's/baby-doll's noses (I recently had a cold ;)), throwing balls, rocking baby-dolls and stuffed animals, and kissing anyone and everyone on the lips!  She keeps us laughing and she really is so fun.

Micah and I cooked a Mexican dinner one evening.  It was the first time we had actually sat down and ate a meal with just my parents.

Thanksgiving in Virginia at my grandparents' house.




Juliet giving her kisses!

And Juliet is into choir directing....taught to her by her grandmother :)


No comments:

Post a Comment