Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall Continues :)

I love Fall!  The change of weather, the beginning of the holiday season, the food, and all the fun activities that we have paired along with the season.  So the next few posts will be fall related! ...and we have not even made it to Halloween yet :)

October Fest on the Army Post had tons of activities for kids!!  Juliet was blissfully occupied for two hours before I made her leave. 

Micah's still living in the past ...

Despite the face she was ecstatic and wanted a cat on the other cheek too


None of us are actually in this picture.  I just posted it here as a forever reminder that Juliet insisted on doing this obstacle course (so I agreed to do it with her) and then carried her through the entire thing! It made me sweaty.

No comments:

Post a Comment