Friday, January 27, 2012

"A boy and his dog"......A girl and her SOPHIE!

Before Juliet liked her Sophie.  Now she is obsessed with her Sophie.  If you squeeze Sophie (she makes a squeaky sounds) in front of Juliet she grabs her with both hands in like .001 seconds.  She will chew/suck on Sophie for quite a while before losing interest.  Never would I have ever bought a chew toy that costs so much (Sophie was a gift to us), but I am seeing that now it is worth it for Juliet!  You can see Sophie in Juliet's hand below.  She OFTEN falls asleep holding Sophie. :) 
 I LOVE living in a place with four seasons.  My favorite season is summer with fall being my second; but I love having change every few months.  We have had a really mild winter that would normally make me a little sad, but it has been SO nice to be able to get Juliet out of the house for walks here and there which we would not be able to do if it were snowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment