Friday, January 27, 2012

Happenings

Just in the last week few days Juliet's sleeping habits have really been improving!! Last night she went to bed at 8:30, slept until 11:30, ate, and then slept until 7am!!!!!!!!  SO many people have been praying for her at night (really, for me!) and for that I am thankful.  Also, sticking with a good daytime schedule really seemed to help get her nights in order.

I am feeling bad that I described Juliet as "cranky" in her 4-month Post, but that really is a word that I felt described her during the day.  Now that she is sleeping better she is a lot less cranky.  My mom has made the observation that Juliet's odd months are much better than her even months.  Her first month of life she was so "out of it" that she pretty much just went with the flow.  Month two was rather challenging (to say the least) because we had not figured out the dairy allergy.  In month three she was an angel baby.  This past month was month four and somehow it was like she flipped her days and nights again...so we were ALL cranky.   Now we are a week into month five and she is turning back into her little angelic self!  I'm hoping this pattern is all just coincidental and month six with bring nothing but positive improvements.  :)

I am back into the swing of things with two graduate classes (only ONE more class to go after this semester!!!!) and I'm teaching one class.  I drive to Appalachian State in Boone on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I teach a class and then take a class right afterward.  My other class is mostly online with a few of the class meetings in Hickory.    ....and that pretty much sums me up these days.  I wish I had more exciting things to say about myself but baby and school is about all I do. :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Love that she slept for you! Here's hoping that's a new trend :)

    ReplyDelete