Monday, February 20, 2012

Thankful

I have sooo much to be thankful for in this current season of life.  To mention a few:

~ My job at Appalachian State University allows me to work only two days a week so I can still "stay home" with Juliet the majority of the time, and it's a job where I am actually using my teaching degree
~ My Titus 2 group (Bible Study/Mentoring group) and the relationships I have with the ladies in it
~ Juliet sleeping better
~ Me feeling more like a "normal" person again (whatever "normal" is :) )
~ Juliet's dad being able to watch her the days I work (which actually makes it possible for me to work)
~ My mom who still brings me breakfast in bed (so we can do devotions first thing)
~ My dad who often babysits so I can have that somewhat "normal" life

God has so clearly answered SO many prayers and for that I am thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment