Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break!!!!!

I LOVE Spring Break.  Back in my high school days I use to spend Spring Break laying out freezing in March weather so that I could get a head start on my summer tan.  This year Spring Break has been filled with me getting around to things I need/want to get done but don't seem to have very much time to do during my regular weeks; like reading, exercise, visiting friends/family, cleaning, and organizing.  We have had SUCH nice weather this week Juliet and I have been spending lots of time outside as well!! 
So far we have.....

visited family in Lenoir for my Uncle Tommy's 60th Surpirse B-day Party
 hung-out with Zach who is back briefly from vacation in New Zealand
 taken our first family picture (none of us were prepared, hence my pajama clothing choice!)
 gone to Wal-Mart and Sam's Club (Juliet can sit in the cart without her car-seat now)
 gone "swimming"

 and played with the grass outside of the pool


 sung on the swing
 and taken lots of naps because all of these activities have worn us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment