Friday, July 13, 2012

Adventures with Lizeth

So, we have been MIA over the last month or so because my friend Lizeth was visiting us from Mexico for 3 weeks, I was a bridesmaid in a wedding in the DC area, I was a bridesmaid in a wedding in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, and now I have about two weeks to finish up my last class for my Masters and my final Portfolio, which I will present the first week of August. Sigh!

That being said here are a bunch of pictures of our various adventures this month:



































1 comment:

  1. Wow. So much. Juliet is a blessed baby. I love having been around more this summer. It has been fun! I really like that pic of Juliet at Biltmore. She's so tiny beside the big house. I think she'll like that pic when she's older.

    ReplyDelete