Sunday, July 1, 2012

Busy busy

I feel like everyone is always busy all the time these days, for various reasons.  The reasons and seasons may change, but the busy remains.  Anyway.... my reasons for being busy recently are having my friend Lizeth visiting me from Mexico for three weeks, doing MANY activities with Liz, taking care of Juliet, teaching Spanish classes four times a week, working on my final portfolio, and being a bridesmaid in two weddings on back-to-back weekends (one out-of-state and one out-of-country). 

That being said, I'll catch-up on blogging soon, but until then I wanted to make sure I got down Juliet's 9 month stats from her doctor's appointment last week.   She weighed 19.5 lbs and is 30 inches tall.  She has dropped down to being in the 50th percentile for weight but is in the 95th and above percentile for height.  What a tall little thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment