Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thanksgiving Lunch at Bilingual Child Academy

Have I mentioned that I L.O.V.E. Juliet's pre-school?  Well, I do.  I really, really do.  They are so wonderful there for so many reasons. 

This particular week they were extra wonderful because they invited all of the parents into class to have a Thanksgiving meal with their child.  They sang songs, showed us all their Thanksgiving crafts they have been making, and then served us a Thanksgiving meal with all the works (Turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, corn, ...).

I am learning that one of my favorite things of being a mom is getting to watch/participate with Juliet in out-of-home activities, especially the ones that I remember my parents doing with me. :)  So fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment