Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Redemption Part 2: Purpose and Gifts

Just a day after finishing his cancer treatments, on March 11, 2010, Micah wrote on his old blog:

i hope God will use this in a way i can see. i've spent enough time getting beat down and i'm excited to see how he might use it for somebody's good. when i think of my life up until this point, i have to say what is my purpose in life? i know God could have taken me a long time ago, but at the same time, if he's not done with me then there is something i am supposed to be doing. how am i going to find that out? i have no idea. but we'll see, maybe God will drop it in my lap like he has for the last 6 months. 

On July 6, 2011, while pregnant, I wrote:

I want to feel like there is actually someone out there who would want to marry me

I know God has lots of plans for Micah's life, but one that I hope he can see on a daily basis is how much of a gift he is to me; and a gift that God just "dropped" into my life too ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment