Friday, April 12, 2013

Trip to Danville and Danville Baby Shower

Last weekend Juliet, my mom, and I headed up to my grandparents' home in Danville, VA and Micah drove down and met us there.  It was a fun and relaxing weekend!  My mom's best friend, Ann, and her daughter, Hannah, hosted lovely a wedding shower at their home for us and it was fun for Micah to get to take part in one of our showers :)  The weekend consisted of lots of food eaten and time spent just being together.  Micah and I were able to go on a 20 mile bike ride together before church on Sunday and enjoy the beautiful weather and countryside.  It was such a treat to have Micah visiting with my grandparents one more time before the wedding.  It just fits in so well!  I loved hearing he and my grandfather just talking about common interests (like guns!).



Awkward family photo.  haha








Our lovely shower hosts, Hannah and Ann Cassada
Photo credit: my Aunt Anita and Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment