Wednesday, October 19, 2011

1 Month

Juliet is one month old today.  She really has grown and changed so much in the last month.  Because I am with her most of the time I don't notice the changes until I look back at picture or just think back about how she use to act.

Some facts:
-She loves to eat but is a very slow eater
-She rolled over for the first time today (I really thought I had another month of being able to "leave" her places!)
-She does not sleep through the night
-She has been smiling (for real!) for about a week now
-She is still in Newborn diapers, and can still wear (barely) newborn clothes, but mostly wears 0-3 month size
-She likes being held, and will not go to sleep on her own except in the car
-She does not cry when you change her diaper (yay!!)
-She seems to like water (baths and showers)
-I'm guessing she weighs about 9 lbs

The words I would use to describe Juliet as this point:  feisty, knows-what-she-wants, expressive

The sandal measurement:

No comments:

Post a Comment