Monday, October 10, 2011

Sleeping

Some days there is lots of sleep in the Sullivan home, and some days there is none very little.  Juliet has no schedule.  She will do something, sometimes good sometimes bad, for about 24 hours and just when I start to think it is her new norm she changes.  I am learning this is normal and to not expect a routine until about 6 weeks, but I still find myself holding on to all of her new behaviors in hopes of some consistency.  Live and learn, right?  Well, speaking of sleep, three-week-old (today!) Juliet has some favorite sleeping positions and places...
 She makes us laugh at how she just loves to sleep with her arms up above her head!
 Although she is not sleeping in this picture, she loves the football-hold with grandma

 She really does seem to like her bouncy seat which is her downstairs bed (thanks Leah!)
 Tummy-time is a new thing we are trying...so far, so good.
And, she loves to sleep on anyone's chest!

2 comments:

  1. I must be an aunt because I am CRAZY about all of these pictures. Crazy!!!! Especially the ones with you and her together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture is awesome! I love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete