Monday, October 10, 2011

Eating

Juliet LOVES to eat.  She will eat as long as I will let her and whenever I let her.  It is also the ONE thing that will ALWAYS console her! (haha...does knowing this from trial and error make me a bad mom?!?!?!)  Anyway, I was taking a picture of us together and after looking at the pictures realized how focused she was on eating at the time.  Her head is moving around and her mouth is open in all these pictures and she is in search for milk!   Her "priorities" just made me laugh!!



2 comments:

  1. Mommy Baby pictures!!!!!!! Love them even more after sitting beside you two tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Juliette is adorable
    2. You are gorgeous
    3. I've caught myself up on your blog. Your honesty in your writing is so touching that I cried and I really hate that I wasn't there for you when you needed your friends.
    4. I'd love to write you a letter, but I'm not sure what your address is. Can you send it to me?
    5. I'm so curious as to how you picked out your daughter's name. What's the story??

    ReplyDelete