Monday, September 12, 2011

Due Date

Well, here we are, on the official due date that is, and still no baby.  I can't believe it's September 12th....this day just came SO fast (yet, so slow)!

I was SOOOOO sure I would have a baby by now.  I had really convinced myself that I would have a baby this weekend.  After my doctor's appointment last Wednesday when the receptionist tried to make my appointment for this week I told her I didn't need it....I guess she was right by making me make it anyway :(   On Sunday I refused to wear maternity clothes to church because I was so sure that Saturday was going to be my last "pregnant" day.  I was so sure I would have this baby early or on time, that now I feel like I have failed somehow.  I had no idea I would care this much.  :(

Well, now that I'm past the weekend and almost past the due date, I've given up.  I pretty convinced now that I will be waiting another two weeks until they induce me and BG is not going to come out on her own.

My friend Caroline reminded me that BG is half Latina and that is probably why she is late...because she certainly did NOT get that from me!

2 comments:

  1. Okay - the Latina comment is hilarious!! I'm praying that she comes quickly and well! Lots of love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I like Caroline's point. :)

    ReplyDelete