Sunday, August 21, 2011

Baby Shower at Caroline's House

I like to call this my "friends shower".  It was SO fun to have a baby shower with about 8 friends from high school (some even from elementary school) in attendance.  My friends were great to shower me with lots of fun company and gifts for BG.  Caroline hosted the shower and had everything to a "T"!!!! I was SO impressed.  Also, she and Amanda planned lots of fun games.  There was a "guess the weight and birthday of BG" wall, "guess the measurement of my belly with ribbon" game, some baby trivia games, and we all had on necklaces and if we said the work "baby" someone else could take our necklace (the goal was to have the most necklaces at the end).  I had so much fun and the food was so yummy!  I am thankful for all their hard work and preparation that  made me feel so special.








No comments:

Post a Comment