Friday, August 12, 2011

New Running Clothes

Running has become pretty consistent.  It's still pretty hard, but I think I am use to the hard.  I have, however, been having some really bad shin-splints.  I think this is because my running form is so awful right now.  With all the extra weigh in one spot, and my "forced" run stance (since it does not feel so natural anymore with the weight in front), I am running with really bad form which causes my shins to hurt.  I have been trying to run on the parkway trails which seems to help.  Anyway, since other than my shin problems, running is still doable and some what enjoyable, so my mom convinced me to give in and buy a new running outfit.  Because I had grown I was really uncomfortable in all my running attire, but didn't really want to buy something I would use for just one month.  But I'm SO glad I did.  Also, my mom is going to use this outfit to start her running career this fall!!

I am 35 weeks in these pictures in my new outfit.  I could not decide which picture to use because I look so much bigger in one than the other.  I wonder which one is more accurate???... haha. 

1 comment:

  1. You look awesome. I am SOOOOO proud of you for continuing to run!! GO Lara Go!!!

    ReplyDelete