Friday, August 12, 2011

Obsession

I LOVE anything hair; hair styles, hair accessories, hair braids, etc.  Part of why I wanted a girl so badly was to do her hair.  So, I love all of the little girl bows and ribbons that are out there, but they are also kind of pricy.  Since my feet/ankles have been getting pretty swollen recently in the evenings several days out of the week I like to use my time wisely and make my own bows while I'm sitting with my feet elevated.  I've been making all headbands because I'm not sure if BG will have any hair when she is born.  I have been given some bows, which I love, but the ones pictured below are the ones I've made.


1 comment:

  1. Very creative, and cute! You are like me and in love with bright colors... The orange one is my favorite. :) Can't wait to see them on BG!

    ReplyDelete