Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Baby's "Room"

I have cleaned out all of my personal "stuff" from my "side room".  It is a large open space, kind of like a small room on the side of my room...or I guess you could think of it as a really big open closet.  Either way, my "side room" will be the baby's room for now.  Below are pictures.  I am so thankful for friends who have loaned me MANY things (crib, bouncy seat, bathtub, etc) and family who has already given me [pink] crib sheets and other things to help get the "room" ready.



 These two views kind of show you my room too... that's the corner of my bed on the left.

 My dad painted the beautiful sunset on my wall several years ago!

1 comment:

  1. That's beautifully setup. As I thought about where, I thought of that little alcove too. What a beautiful sunset for the baby to see each day. :) Loved talking to you today. Thanks for the blog post about us! :)

    ReplyDelete