Wednesday, June 22, 2011

First Offical OBGYN Appointment

I had my first OBGYN appointment Monday, at 28 weeks.  My mother also went along for the LONG ride!  My blood was taken, I did the glucose test, a urine test, had my 5th AND 6th ultrasound (because BG was sucking her thumb in the 5th one with the technician and later the doctor wanted to try and get a better look at her face, hence the 6th one), filled out a bunch of paper work, and talked with an RN for a while going over all the normal information from months 1-7.  Thankfully, BG is in fact a BG and not a BB (I was worried about that).  BG is currently breech.  The doctor staid not to worry about it until 36 weeks, but pray that she turns around!  And, I was starving by the end of my 4 hour appointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment