Monday, June 27, 2011

Running these days...

I have always had a love/hate relationship with running....but now that I weight almost 20lbs more than before, running has become a love/hate/hate relationship.  I run sooo slow and not very far.  I finally did buy a Running Belt and it has helped IMMENSELY.  Before the Running Belt, I would feel a lot of pressure on my bladder when I ran and it was just way too uncomfortable.  But, now with the Belt I was able to run an hour yesterday!  I am mostly just running on the treadmill as of this week because it is FLAT (and we don't have flat in Asheville) or riding my stationary road bike.   

You just have to do what you can, while you can!

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe you run that far with a baby! i do that on my own and i think i deserve a day off and something i shouldn't eat.

    ReplyDelete