Monday, June 20, 2011

Downtown Asheville

My sweet friend Leah, along with her little boy Ben, let me go downtown with them on Friday night.  I am so thankful for Leah who has been such a great, supportive, encouraging, and informative friend since I've been home from Mexico.  Friday night was my first night in Downtown Asheville since August...I forgot how much I loved it!  We ate dinner at Chai Pani (an Indian Street Food restaurant), then headed to the infamous Drum Circle (see video below), then over to Splashville (a fountain where kids play), then for ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery...and we saw all statues and break-dancers in-between!   

Of all the pictures I have most of then taken by Ben!!

Drum Circle Video!
 


 Statue sitting and break-dancing....I only participated in ONE of the two!
Thank you, Leah and Ben!

1 comment:

  1. Lara, would you and Leah hug each for me? :) Cause I wish I could hug you both.

    ReplyDelete